On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 9:10 PM, Pierre KRIEGER
<pierre.krieger1708@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm posting here to ask you what you think of this library
> There is still a lot to do, but I think the library is already usable
> I coded this library for myself, but if you have ideas for
> improvements or if you want to use it in your own projects, I
> encourage you to do so

I looked at your examples and  the simplicity looks very impressive !

The alternatives I looked at (like luabind) seem too complicated so
it's a matter of time that your approach gets used. I assume the
simplicity is enabled by the features in C++0x.

I think it would help to have to have an example where your library is
being used as a wrapper for a real C++ library and to better
understand what the library is missing.

Also, it seems that not many are using C++0x yet, so that may explain
the lack of feedback

thanks
jose