Thank you for your reply!

Below is my opinion as a Lab developer from Phyzios, Inc.

2010/7/10 Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com>:
> Just curious: do you plan to open source? Or is it a commercial project?
We are discussing now whether or not we should make the project open
source. (In my personal opinion) I would like to make it open source.

> Am I correct that "an automatic translation service" here is a service
> to translate AS3 code to Lua? If so, why should it be provided by
> *Google*?
It's just a bad joke. Sorry for our poor documents. We will enhance
our documents as soon as possible.

2010/7/10 Matthew M. Burke <matthew@bluedino.net>:
> Alexander Gladysh wrote:
>>>
>>> Phyzios Lab: http://phyzios.net/Lab/
>>>

>>  Looks nice!
>>

> I agree, however I find the following line in the EULA to be problematic:
>

> 9) Copyright of the materials you upload is owned by Phyzios.
Thank you for your good suggestion! We have decided to revise the EULA
for the users of the Lab.
 current: 9) Copyright of the materials you upload is owned by Phyzios.
 revised: 9) Copyright of the content you upload is owned by the
original content developer(s).
The document will be updated soon.

Thank you again for your comments!

Best regards,