On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 09:33, Teruyoshi Sasaki <sasaki@phyzios.com> wrote:
> Hello. I am a developer from Phyzios, Inc. We've created a web application
> using Lua Alchemy (http://code.google.com/p/lua-alchemy) and Box2d Flash
> World Construction Kit (http://github.com/jesses/wck). By using the
> application, you can create your own physics world by writing Lua codes.

> Phyzios Lab: http://phyzios.net/Lab/

> This is a research project and currently is a closed beta version. We
> appreciate any comment/feedback/suggestion from you. Thanks.

Looks nice!

I'm always delighted to see projects, based on Lua Alchemy!

Just curious: do you plan to open source? Or is it a commercial project?

Also, I'm a bit puzzled by this statement

> Please translate your code to Lua manually. To see how to translate your code, please check Fig.1 below. (We hope Google will provide an automatic translation service soon...)

(From here: http://phyzios.net/Lab/Help.aspx)

Am I correct that "an automatic translation service" here is a service
to translate AS3 code to Lua? If so, why should it be provided by
*Google*?

Alexander.