2010/6/30 Patrick <spell_gooder_now@spellingbeewinnars.org>
I have used Ubuntu for years and reaped great value from it. However it seems like much of the time things don't go well for me when I compile programs. I do have the correct packages installed to facilate this, such as build-essential etc.

I love the lpeg library and want to use it with luacurl rather then php/curl/pcre but neither the Ubuntu package nor my compilation have worked and now I am thinking about switching distros.  Has anyone else had problems with Ubuntu? Is there a better distro for Lua centric development?

Thanks for reading-Patrick

--
이준환
www.joonhwan.org