Hello All,

I am an analyst that covers set-top box operating environments and was hoping that a few of the good folk on this listserv could help punt me in the direction of various places LUA is being used in set-top boxes and for interactive middleware for television & STB applications.

Therefore I am asking:
I hope to be able to give LUA the place it deserves in the coverage of the STB API market.

Kindest regards,
Stephen Froehlich

Sr. Market Analyst
Consumer Electronics Research Group
IMS Research

Tel: +1 512 302 1977
Stephen.Froehlich@imsresearch-usa.com

The information contained in this email message may be confidential; if you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorized and prohibited. Although this message and any attachments are believed to be free of viruses, no responsibility is accepted by IMS Research for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use thereof. Messages to and from the company are monitored for operational reasons and in accordance with lawful business practices. If you have received this message in error, please notify us by return and delete the message and any attachments. If you do not wish to receive correspondence on this subject from IMS Research in future, please simply send us a reply and we will immediately comply with your request.

IMS Research is registered in the UK as Intex Management Services Ltd. 3-5 Huxley Close, Wellingborough, NN8 6AB. Company Number 3488486