[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: 5.2 work3 manual
- From: Javier Guerra Giraldez <javier@...>
- Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 20:53:55 -0500
On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 8:13 PM, T T <email@example.com> wrote:
> Which makes me wonder why #t is not specified in such a way to be
> usefull for tables with holes too.
can you suggest such a definition that also:
- is useful for tables without holes
- is quick to compute
- has none or minimal memory requirements.
- has none or minimal overhead on field assignment