Hi, list!

In the next release of my Luabins library (simple binary serialization
for Lua, http://github.com/agladysh/luabins) I plan to change the data
format.

The change will affect users who use 64-bit version of the library.
Data, saved under 64-bits will stop to load with the new version.
32-bit guys should be safe.

Current version of Luabins stores string size as 32 bit value on x86
and as 64 bit-value on x86_64. New version of the library will store
string size as 32-bit value.

This way x86 and x86_64 data formats would be identical.

Please tell me if there is a demand for offline format converter.

Sorry for inconvenience,
Alexander.