http://sunxiunan.com/?p=1239
I put an attachment in the end of this post.
And you could see sample usage with it.

http://sunxiunan.com/?p=1576
You could refer to last code snippet.

Anyway, my blog content is chinese, if you want to read, you could try google translate,
or tell me.

Regards,

blog: http://sunxiunan.com/
C++, Lua, living in Dalian
http://twitter.com/sagasw
http://t.qq.com/sagasw

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 7:30 PM, Gilles Ganault <gilles.ganault@free.fr> wrote:
Hello

>From what I've been reading this morning, it appears that Lua offers
two ways to access an SQLite database:
- through the database-neutral Lua API LuaSQL
- by calling the SQLite-specific luasqlite

I have no preference, and would just like to find the Windows binaries
that I could just copy to the directory where the Lua interpreter is
located and access SQLite through eg. "require("luasql.sqlite")".

The only SQLite file in the "Lua for Windows" package is this:
"C:\Program Files\Lua\5.1\clibs\luasql\sqlite3.dll"

I'd like to know how to use this from a Lua script.

Thank you.