Hello

>From what I've been reading this morning, it appears that Lua offers
two ways to access an SQLite database:
- through the database-neutral Lua API LuaSQL
- by calling the SQLite-specific luasqlite

I have no preference, and would just like to find the Windows binaries
that I could just copy to the directory where the Lua interpreter is
located and access SQLite through eg. "require("luasql.sqlite")".

The only SQLite file in the "Lua for Windows" package is this:
"C:\Program Files\Lua\5.1\clibs\luasql\sqlite3.dll"

I'd like to know how to use this from a Lua script.

Thank you.