Well, just in case anyone wants to try murgaLua, and does not want to
make a forum-account to download the snapshot, its here:
http://jpjacobs.ulyssis.org/progs/murgaLua-snapshot.tar.gz
It's the Windows/Linux/OSX/FreeBSD/OpenMoko/Solaris version.

* Luciano de Souza <luchyanus@predialnet.com.br> [100326 11:12]:
> My
> problem is I am not a C program, for this reason, I have never
> compiled C sources. I have tried to do it with Dev-C. Despite my
> null knowledge in C, I considered that C compilation would not be so
> difficult. But after perform the compilation with ctrl+f9, I didn't
> get my DLL.
>
> Unfortunately, what I could not obtain was the DLL for Luasqlite3. I
> don't know what is the way. All Lua programmers need to know how to
> compile C programs? Is this a pre-requisit for Lua developers?
No need to compile, the binaries are in the package, its in
bin/Windows/

BTW, would anyone encounter any bugs, please feel free to report them
to the forum ;)

Greetings,

Jan-Pieter

--
You can check the integrity of this emailmessage with gpg.
Various gpg-frontends at http://www.gnupg.org/