Hello listers,

Having written to the group, I receive very nice tips about data persistence.

For small quantities of data, Json, Data and Serialize seems to be a good choice. The easiness to use it is really unbelievable. Db.lua is SQL compatible, so seems to be aappropriate to large set of data. Despite this, the documentation is extremely short.

Luasql is certainly a good choice, but I would to test Luasqlite3. I have visited its page, but I could not find the binaries for Windows. Regarding I am not a C program, I don't know how to compile source codes in this language.

Does someone know how I can find it?

Luciano de Souza