Tim Mensch wrote:
> I'm using LuaJIT 1.1.5 embedded in a Windows/Mac game SDK (Playground),
> and it's be working fine for me.

Ah, good to know.

But one thing: I'd like to ask you to make it clear for your users
that you're using LuaJIT 1.x and not 2.x. Most of the talk on the
Lua mailing list or elsewhere now focuses on 2.x features and
performance. That could be a potential source of confusion for
your users.

> One of the SDK users, though, pointed
> out a problem reported when using the Microsoft Application Verifier.
> (http://bit.ly/SalYW)

Congratulations! He found the first real bug since two years. :-)

> I'm assuming that simply commenting out the offending luaC_checkGC() should
> be safe.

That's the correct fix.

I'll release a bug-fixed LuaJIT 1.1.6 in the next days.

--Mike