2010/3/19 Michal Kolodziejczyk <miko@wp.pl>:
> if I could store all my photos using this algorithm with
> better efficiency, it would be way more interested project for me.
> So I wonder if/how much space you can save if you put many files on such DB.
> Regards,
> miko

Hello Miko
yes you need the same space as the original file, but you can store a
file within existing blocks, that will reduce the size.
anyhow! you can store all your files in the offnode, then you have the
off-torrents in your bookmarks.
You can save and store your bookmarks in any txt file. The blocks can
be put on any node, webserver anywhere.

If you then have the off-torrent, you can load the file from any
off-client, or, even better, is you have a webserver with the blocks,
you can enter the IP of your webserver with the anonymous blocks, and
just replace in the off-torrent, the word localhost, with the IP of
your webserver, then you can browse your files from any browser
worldwide just with the browser (no off client needed) just by
replacing localhost with the IP of an node, which has the blocks, Then
you even do not need to load the blocks.

The blocks in your webserver are secure and just random data. So you
can external all files, that is ideal for a backup,
you need only the off-torrents in a small txt file or a database.