On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 6:08 AM, Anton Kukura <lua@kukura.ca> wrote:
> Well, that's what I was afraid of.
>
> I was looking forward to use JIT on embedded system (AMD Geode LX800). Many
> current embedded solutions have CPUs with not SSE support (I believe that
> number 99% is misleading and it includes only commercial, industrial and
> games computers).

We currently using Intel CE3100 as the cpu for embedded system and it
has SSE2 support.

I don't know AMD Geode LX800 but if it really does not have SSE suport
I think the replacement CPU is on the way. AMD cannot survive with an
embedded CPU without SSE when even VIA and all other competitors have
SSE support.