On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 1:37 AM, Saurabh <saurabhcv@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I want to debug a C host application which calls lua scripts and need the
> capability to debug both C and lua together. To begin with I am confused
> about the documentation that is most relevant to the latest and greatest
> SciTE-debug binaries. There is one at http://lua-users.org/wiki/SciteDebug
> and another at http://scitedebug.luaforge.net/#debug_specific.

The second is more up-to-date, but the documentation needs to reflect
the new changes.

You don't need luagdb, and one instance of SciTE will do (you only end
up with two instances if you are debugging SciTE Lua itself)

And, yes, the debugger is basically clidebug, although there is also
remdebug available.

I will look at this and try to reverse engineer the documentation ;)

steve d.