I want to debug a C host application which calls lua scripts and need the capability to debug both C and lua together. To begin with I am confused about the documentation that is most relevant to the latest and greatest SciTE-debug binaries. There is one at http://lua-users.org/wiki/SciteDebug and another at http://scitedebug.luaforge.net/#debug_specific.
Where is the complete binary package located?
Do I need to get luagdb even when I have Scidebug package from luaforge
Do I need to run two instances of SciTE for debugging C and lua seamlessly?
What changes are required in the various configuration files for SCiTE?
Which Lua debugger is used in SCITE. Clidebug or Remdebug?