Hi all. This is my first post to the list. I'm using lua to build a dedicated language for numerical control. Using the Lua API I added many custom commands to the lua interpreter. My question is : Is there a reccomended way to give credtis to LUA ? I want to place my copyright information notice for the part I wrote myself, but I obviously want to give credits to the LUA environment. It's enough if I leave the original copyright notice untouched and just add my own copyright text ?
Thanks for your opinion.

Sandro