On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 10:28 PM, Fabien <fleutot+lua@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyway, I can't think of a reasonnable use case for jumping inside a loop,
> and the "proper" way to handle local variables in which scope you entered is
> unclear at best.

That's the nasty bit;  C++ has to work hard to get gotos to work sensibly.

All in all, my momentary irritation with no 'goto' simply meant I had
to think a bit more about the problem, and then end up with a clearer
solution anyway.  It's like 'life without setfenv', it makes us
reevaluate the use cases.

steve d.