Lua isn't for everything or everybody, here's a very unhappy camper
http://regex.info/blog/lua/sha1 trying to blame Lua for being an
extension language and not considering the environment in which Lua
has been embedded. Misrepresenting a systems strengths & weaknesses
especially with rude rhetoric only does a disservice to the speaker.
These kinds of statements should be argued against and then left for
the reader to decide.

Andrew