2010/1/6 Petr Štetiar <ynezz@true.cz>
librs232.so is a library with C API for serial communication, luars232.so is
just Lua module with bindings for librs232 library, using librs232.so.
librs232.so can be then shared with other applications, by libraries using
librs232 or other bindings for it, such as planned Python module. On Windows
it's build statically, and it could be on Linux also, but I don't see a point
why to do so.

I just tested it and the only .so I needed was the luars232.so. It worked great. I looked at the example and it looks great. So far so good.
--
Regards,
Ryan