On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 2:27 AM, Petr Štetiar <ynezz@true.cz> wrote:
b g <bruce113355@gmail.com> [2010-01-04 13:06:30]:

Hi,

> I need to do serial I/O in LUA.
> Should I use Serial I/O from LUASYS or
> http://lua-users.org/wiki/SerialCommunication.
> In either case, how do I build and install LUASYS on a Windows XP machine?
> I am currently using LUA 5.1

you can download Lua for Windows[1] and unpack there my luars232 library[2].
In examples you can find how to use it. More in my test suite[3]. Sorry, no
manual yet.

-- ynezz

1. http://luaforwindows.luaforge.net/
2. http://cloud.github.com/downloads/ynezz/librs232/luars232-lua_for_windows.zip
3. http://github.com/ynezz/librs232/blob/master/bindings/lua/test.lua

Fantastic! After I do some testing I am going to add this to the Lua for Windows package. If all goes well expect it in the next release.

A small simple manual would be huge though. All other modules have something.
--
Regards,
Ryan