2010/1/4 Wesley Smith <wesley.hoke@gmail.com>:
> You have to do your typical OpenGL stuff.
>
> gl and GL map to cgl

Hi Wesley,

the problem is that for GSL Shell I would not like to use the opengl
technology. I would like to have instead a software algorithm to
simply handle hidden surfaces. For me using opengl with GSL shell is
like killing a fly with a bazooka, I would like to have a more light
weighted solution.

I would like to have also something that can integrates smoothly with
AGG and I don't know if the z-buffer technique can do the affair (may
be yes)...

Francesco