On 2010-01-03, Francesco Abbate <gslshell@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  I'm coming again with a new release of GSL shell :-)
>
>  I confess that I was disappointed with the last announce since I've
>  seen little or no interest coming from the Lua community. I will stop
>  bother people in the mailing list if I see that there is still no
>  interest.

Francesco,
Please, do not be discouraged from what you perceive to be a weak
response to gsl-shell.  You started an interesting project but it is
still in its infancy. For example, I could not find a way to do 3D
plots or contour plots but it could be that I overlooked them. Also,
GSL is GPL licensed library which is no-go for quite a few people. I
wish it were LGPL instead.

Good luck with your project!
--Leo--