What's the status of CoCo? Looking into 'test'
there is not even one test for the C-API.

Anyway, after googling for C/C++ and coroutines I wonder
if LuaCoCo's C-part is maybe the matured, fasted, and
most competent supported C-code which could be used as
starting point for a cross-platform coroutine C-library.

Am I right that it is trivial to remove Lua-specific
code from lcoco.h/.c, and to split out the C-only part?
What else is missing to get a cross-platform C-library?

Does anybody have experience with other C-libraries?

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coroutines#Implementations_for_C
- http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/soc/coroutine/
- http://members.chello.nl/~w.couwenberg/
- http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk-vnc/tree/src
- http://www.codeproject.com/KB/threads/ucontext.aspx
- http://www.akira.ruc.dk/~keld/research/COROUTINE/
- http://www.mr-edd.co.uk/?page_id=91

Seems most people create their own solution due to the
lack of a widely used coroutine library? (even here:
Wim's uthread/fiber)

Thanks,
Peter