On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 2:49 PM, Jack Surfer <jack.surfer@hotmail.fr> wrote:
> - process the Win32 header files in order to build a database of function
> prototypes, data structures and constants.

I think Pierre may well have done the hard work here since this is
exactly what he's doing.

Although I have a question for him: how are you storing the results of
the header parsing? Obviously it would be an expensive operation to
repeat each time. What is the 'database'?

I am impressed with Jerome's bindings: looking at his examples, these
are proper Windows API programs, done in Lua.  Definitely something
that needs to be part of LfW, even if as an add-on via LuaRocks.

A question for Fabio: what are the issues with Alien for 64-bit Windows?

steve d.