Hi Lua List,
I've found Alien to be a very interesting FFI library for Lua, but did not find bindings using it (if any).
In particular, I was searching some Win32 API bindings in Lua for Alien but to no avail... :-(
What would be even more interesting would be IMHO to build a script to generate those bindings from windows header files...
Do you guys have insights about this or already done similar things? Maybe links or directions for me?
Thanks!
Jack

Vous cherchez l'intégrale des clips de Michael Jackson ? Bing ! Trouvez !