Thank you Jérôme, this is a really huge and impressive collection of Win32 bindings!
Did you write all this by hand or did you use some kind of script to generate them (or part of them)?
I would like to generate this bindings quickly in order to focus on using them rather than on generating them :-).
For information, how long have you been working on those bindings to achieve this result?
Jack

> From: jerome.vuarand@gmail.com
> Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 01:14:17 +0100
> Subject: Re: Automated Win32 bindings with Alien?
> To: lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
>
> 2009/12/30 Jack Surfer <jack.surfer@hotmail.fr>:
> > I've found Alien to be a very interesting FFI library for Lua, but did not
> > find bindings using it (if any).
> > In particular, I was searching some Win32 API bindings in Lua for Alien but
> > to no avail... :-(
> > What would be even more interesting would be IMHO to build a script to
> > generate those bindings from windows header files...
> > Do you guys have insights about this or already done similar things? Maybe
> > links or directions for me?
>
> It's not based on Alien (because I've yet to find a working libffi
> port to x64 Windows), but I wrote a partial Win32 API binding if you
> need some inspiration. It's very partial, but it already has a lot of
> possibilities for simple GUI and console apps. The code is available
> online :
>
> http://piratery.net/hg/lwin32/

Vous cherchez l'intégrale des clips de Michael Jackson ? Bing ! Trouvez !