On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Peter Cawley <lua@corsix.org> wrote:
> I initially thought the same, but the code only uses the hook to
> periodically yield a coroutine, which shouldn't have any effect on the
> number of lines of output.

right.... the issue seems a little more interesting, then....

Q1: is lua_sethook() thread-local? or global to the whole main Lua_State?

Q2: how does the LuaJIT compiled code look like? i'd guess the loop is
far less than 10 instructions...

Q2: L1 and L2 are terminated whenever the lua_resume() returns any
non-LUA_YIELD value.  maybe one of the threads aborts with an error?

--
Javier