On Thu, 17 Dec 2009, Mark Hamburg wrote:

> But overall, I like the notion of trying to hone in on a standard library for Lua. Before diving too deep, however, it's probably worth establishing both process and goals.

I like to second that, I know it's the boring less exciting part
compared to diving into implementation but it sure helps to keep the
thing in focus. I mentioned it in the other thread, The CommonJS project
did a decent job on it and they are seing results now. There is more
than one implementation but the all share an API. So for specialized
applications it's okay to implement a subset as long as it stays
comaptible and uses the same syntax.

	-T