Thanks!

I'll try SWIG first, since I'm not set on using Lua, but want to explore other languages as well. Once I settle on an extension language I can start worrying about performance, etc.

Thanks,
Martin

Colm Sloan wrote:
So to recap, I think this is the list for you, Martin:

Lunar
OOLua
Lua++
SWIG
Luabind
LuaPlus

I'm not sure if any of them are the same thing or not. I may be wrong here but I believe that at the moment, OOLua is the fastest. I tried SWIG and Lua++ but didn't like them. Currently, I use Luabind because it's just easy to work with. Give them all a good read-up before choosing one.