2009/12/10 Kristofer Karlsson <kristofer.karlsson@gmail.com>:
> Also, your "next" implementation seems rather slow, iterating through a
> table would take O(n^2) time it seems.
>
> I noticed it because I also considered using Hashtables as a base for
> LuaTable when writing Kahlua, but implementing an efficient next was made
> very hard.

You might be amused to know that one of the reasons we didn't
implement yet another class was size.  3 years ago 128 kb was big for
a delivered JME app.  And everything I know about JME can be
summarised in this sentence: "Each extra class adds 400 bytes to your
JAR." (roughly).

Jill has 33 classes (I think).

drj