Hello Vyacheslav,

Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 7:22:38 AM, you wrote:

> The only option is to provide a source code backend for metalua. But
> as far as I remember metalua can produce irreducable control flow
> graphs (AST contains `Goto constructs). So translation into source is
> not a straightforward task.

heh. appearance of LuaJIT 2 raises question of adding goto statements
to Lua in order to use it as intermediate language. i personally
interested in fast protected VM for C/C++ code and JIT2 is an
interesting option

well, at least JIT fornt-end may support it as Lua extension
targeted exclusively for automatic code generators

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin@gmail.com