Hi Fabio,

Sorry for not explaining better.

Yes, I did that (after trying once to see if LuaRocks handled being in a different root to Lua) and everything's working fine. As I said, it's really not a big deal, but it'd just be nice if, when LuaRocks detected Lua somewhere unusual, it either said "you might want to change PREFIX" or "it'll take a bit of fiddling to make this work".

Cheers,
Geoff