There is already lua packages in ipkg. Here is the output on my TS-209:
[~] # ipkg list | grep lua
lua - 5.1.4-2 - Lua is a powerful light-weight programming language designed for extending applications. luarocks - 1.0.1-1 - LuaRocks is a deployment and management system for Lua modules. perlconsole - 0.4-2 - Perl Console is a small program that implements a Read-eval-print loop: it lets you evaluate Perl code interactively.
[~] #

The ipkg repository I'm currently using is:
src/gz cs05q1armel http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs05q1armel/cross/unstable

Regards
Long

Hans van der Meer 写道:
Now that I have NAS built around a Marvell 6281 (ARM x19 series) running a Linux system, I wonder if there is a Lua implementation running on this combination. For those who are acquainted with this system: it is a QNAP TS-419P.

Hans van der Meer