On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 8:34 PM, Patrick
<spell_gooder_now@spellingbeewinnars.org> wrote:
> Hi Troels
>
> Actually the only thing I am really suck with is FPDF. I want to
> generate PDF quotes for my small business.

If you generate pdf's, chances are that you are doing it in an offline
mail-merge fashion (just guessing here of course, but that's a common
thing to do). In that case, you could keep your current php code for
generating pdf's, but use Lua for everything else. There is no rule
that you *must* use the same language for every part of your
application.