I am pleased to announce the first official release of lua-TestMore.

lua-TestMore is an Unit Testing Framework.
It is a port of the Perl5 module Test::More.

It uses the Test Anything Protocol as output,
that allows a compatibility with the Perl QA ecosystem.

It's an extensible framework. The first extension lua-TestLongString
is already available (http://testlongstring.luaforge.net/).

It allows a simple and efficient way to write tests (without OO style).

Some tests could be marked as TODO or skipped.

Errors could be fully checked with error_like().

It supplies a Test Suite for Lua itself.

The homepage is at http://testmore.luaforge.net/,
and the sources are hosted at http://github.com/fperrad/lua-TestMore/.

Rockspecs are available on
http://github.com/fperrad/lua-TestMore/tree/master/rockspec/

François.

NB: currently, the site http://testmore.luaforge.net/ and
http://testlongstring.luaforge.net/ are out of date,
and I can't update them (since the LuaForge crash).