[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Crash in luaL_loadfile in 64-bit x86_64
- From: Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@...>
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:22:29 -0300
> I did modify luaconf.h for 64-bit, which might be related to my
> problems. Since I needed to be able to hold 64-bit numbers, I changed
> lua_Number to long double. It's possible I forgot to change something
> else I'm required to change. This is my diff -u of luaconf.h.
You did not change LUAI_USER_ALIGNMENT_T as instructed. I'm not sure
the crash is related to that, though. You may want to check what Asko
did in his LNUM patch.