Hey guys, thank you so much for helping me.

Ico and François, I have already read these articles a few weeks ago, but now I'm really interested on the code itself, instead of an abstracted vision of it. I think I'm gonna reread the Implementation of Lua next week to remind me of some details.

I'm actually planning to write an article about the research after it's done.

Alex Queiroz, I think it's really really gonna help me! Thank you! It's a great start!

Alex