The wiki is open for editing.  Click the 'edit' button on any page,
and you get to edit it without requiring login or subscription.  I'm
not sure if you're saying that it should have been (it is), or that
Stuart should have provided his feedback there, but wanted to clarify.

My apologies, I must be completely blind because I too had the urge do edit a few pages in the past and nowhere I could find that crayon... same with luarocks website -- now I see the crayon there too :) Nevertheless, my additions were to be minor -- if I had Stuart's vision of a major refactoring, I'd go right down to it and edit it and let the others feedback on *that* instead :)