2009/10/15 Stuart P. Bentley <stuart@testtrack4.com>
I haven't gotten my copy yet, but is there unlinked code for chapters 3, 10, 11, 13, 19, 20, or 23 as well?

From: "Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo" <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 A10:44
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.lua.general
To: "Lua list" <lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br>
Subject: Re: Programming Gems example code?

I have been searching for the example code of the book, but I can't seem to
find it anywhere.
I was about to use the Chapter 3 vardump code. It feels very silly to retype
the code from the book. I know it's not very big but still. Is there no
repository with all the code which is published in the book?

Whatever code was supplied by the authors in linked to in
http://www.lua.org/gems/

The vardump code wasn't linked but it's now available at
http://www.lua.org/gems/vardump.lua

Stuart the chapters which you asked about, only contain small code snippets and are generally more theory based then example based. So preempting any official word I would suppose the code is not available online.