	Hi Thijs

What is going on here? Am I trying to use an outdated version of LuaSOAP?
	Sure, you have a wrong version.  The future version will have
a file client.lua (instead of http) which allows HTTP over LuaSocket's
socket.http module and HTTPS over LuaSec's ssl.https module.  In the
new architecture, it would be simple to add another communication layer
by providing a function with the same interface as socket.http.request()
or ssl.https.request().
	I am attaching the distribution file (beta version), so you can
check if it works.  Let me know if something goes wrong.

	Regards,
		Tomás