Hi,

I would like to write a simple SOAP client in Lua. I am using luarocks and installed the Kepler project additionally. I found luasoap, but my problem is that it relies on Expat, yet isn't available for luarocks. Apparently it was developed as part of the Kepler project, but I haven't found anything about SOAP in the Kepler documentation.

Luasoap is also quite old (2004) so I wonder if it is recommended.

If I'm going with luasoap, is there a way to add it to the luarocks repository, so that it will automatically find luaexpat there too?

Thijs