On 9 Oct 2009, at 19:44, Stuart P.Bentley wrote:

I recently started a Lua Club at Digipen (first official meeting next Monday). I haven't mapped out a schedule/agenda for the class (in a test run, only one guy showed up and me and a friend pretty much just explained the ins and outs of Lua to him over a couple of hours), but I have ordered Lua Programming Gems (which is still on its way- I already have hard copies of Programming in Lua 2nd Edition and the Reference Manual) and created a poster (sources attached).

Sounds great! We're certainly using Lua in our games (across the lake). Though I suspect our framework is so specialized we can't really help you.

David Dunham       Development Manager
+1 206 926 5722      GameHouse Studios