> even now. I'd say, LuaForge needs to be converted to aggregator for
> Lua-related projects. Ohloh (ohloh.com) seems to be a good model for
> such aggregator.

I think this is what Andre meant when he suggested to "leave
luaforge.net as just a
catalog and news site". Though we were talking of something more like
Freshmeat / Python Cheese Shop in mind - without so much of Ohloh's
focus on ranking and evaluating. Under this plan, LuaForge would be a
place to learn what modules are available, to check what's new, and to
get the code. Those interested in getting involved with a particular
project, file bugs, etc. will then follow a link to the project's
website.

I would also suggest that subdomains of luaforge.net remain available
for the projects, including new ones, but on a "bring your own
hosting" basis.

- yuri