On 06/10/2009, at 10:54 PM, David Given wrote:

There's been a surprising amount of interest. (The reddit link didn't help...) In the past 24 hours that one page alone has had 3300 hits. I usually get about 2000 hits a month *on my entire website*! Admittedly, only 36 actual code downloads, but it's certainly striking a chord with people. Maybe it *would* be worth doing properly...

Redditors love clever little hacks like yours. It makes a nice
break from "OMG TDD Suxors!" "Nuh uh, it roxors!"

Cheers,

JC.