On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Roberto Ierusalimschy
<roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>> I'd buy a shirt from the Lua website to help financially support the
>> project if they were available. *hint hint*!
>
> We are not sure about the quality of the products sold by that site
> and we do not want complains like "you recommended that lousy shirt to
> us"...  (I am not saying those products do not have quality, only that
> we actually do not know about it.)

I have a Lua sweatshirt from Cafepress and the quality is very good,
but I have an OLPC shirt from them and the fabric does not look very
good after just a few washes. The fit of the t-shirt is not very good,
either. But my t-shirt is two years old, they might have changed
things since them... maybe someone from the US can try to order one
and report (cheaper shipping :-) ).

--
Fabio Mascarenhas, Lablua
http://www.lua.inf.puc-rio.br