Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
I'd buy a shirt from the Lua website to help financially support the
project if they were available. *hint hint*!

We are not sure about the quality of the products sold by that site
and we do not want complains like "you recommended that lousy shirt to
us"...  (I am not saying those products do not have quality, only that
we actually do not know about it.)

Hi,

Andy Brice uses Zazzle. Andy is quite picky (in a nice way) about what he chooses to use, so take a look.

http://www.zazzle.com/successfulsoftware

If you buy one of those, the proceeds go to charity, take a look at

http://successfulsoftware.net/2009/01/19/charity-t-shirts-update/

to see more.

Stephen