Benjamin Tolputt wrote:
Not that I blame you, but until the iPhone craze is actually affected by the Android platform - it's not going to change. Like Windows in the desktop arena, the iPhone platform is currently where a majority of the mobile application money is (for us contract developers anyhow).
Is that still true? I expected that iPhone apps are like Flash apps. A few people get very lucky at the beginning and make money, and then it quickly becomes a development ghetto.

Is there something nonobvious preventing that?

-a