On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 01:29:54PM -0300, Eduardo Ochs wrote:
> (*) Well, there are the standard answers for those questions, that we
> all know... "everything is an object! A car is an object! A pizza is
> an object! A window is an object! And every object has a class, and a
> class is also an object"... I am still trying to understand why some
> people seem to feel perfectly at ease with these kinds of ideas, while
> I don't...

Perhaps because these "standard answers" are high-grade bullshit?  A
pizza, a car or a (physical) window has never been part of a
program[1].  Equating structuration primitives with physical unrelated
objects is not going to tell you how to use them or even what they're
useful for in the first place.

  OG.

[1] Or is must have been a very Rude Goldberg-y one