On Tue, 22 Sep 2009, Pierre LeMoine wrote:

> Our first programming course on my university teached Lisp.

I was thinking of pre-university teaching or self-discovery.

It's nice that you can now get cheap and robust computers that you can
give to children without worrying too much about breakages. (Not nearly
as simple as the computers of 20-30 years ago, though...)

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
GERMAN BIGHT HUMBER: SOUTHWEST 5 TO 7. MODERATE OR ROUGH. SQUALLY SHOWERS.